The Latest Pattern
Loopy Beaded Bracelet
Added: July 3, 2016
This bracelet is made with memory wire, beads and a Cotton/nylon yarn! It is fun to make and would look great with any casual outfit!
950 Patterns in All! - Every pattern includes Pictures! - Go to the Pattern Directory.
Win This Prize!
Go to the Newsletter to see how to win this prize!
- This week's prize package contains:
- A green Paper Bead Key Chain.
- A green paper bead stretch bracelet
- A Pair of Paper Bead Earrings
- 2 little bunches of pink ribbon roses, good for the Roses Pincushion pattern.
- A Packet of 10 Milk Jug Cap Rings for making crocheted wreath Ornaments.
- A Packet of 2 empty tape cores also for use in making wreath ornaments like a couple found on this site.
Web Site Update News
Now that this web site is completely free. I was wondering if you would like to see patterns from other designers listed here. If so, would you like to be able to suggest web sites or specific patterns for me to link to in the pattern directory? What I would do is offer a request form where designers could ask that links to their patterns be listed on my site and I would take care of the rest. The main criteria would be that the pattern they want me to link to would be a free pattern and the pattern has to have a pdf version, html version and a photo with it that I can download and edit to work with my site. I think this would be a win win for all. I would get more content for my site and visitors can see patterns available to them from all over the internet, set up in an easy to navigate fashion..Click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page to send me your thoughts on this.
Today's Pattern Spotlight
Penguin Filet Doily
This penquin doily would look great appliqued onto a plain white pillow and be the perfect accent to any room during the winter months.