3/16" Eyelet Setter Features
- Designed to fit through 3/16" eyelets for beads with holes that are 3/16" wide.
- Get your eyelets set in half the time by setting both eyelets at the same time!
- Setting Pin is Made of Stainless Steel, 1-1/8" long by 1/8" thick.
- Handles are made with Maine Grown birch wood here in Maine.
- Handles are stained a non toxic golden oak color with a shiny clear coat.
- This tool is designed to match the wood handled paper bead rollers I offer.
- It is made with the same handles I use to make the double hole paper bead rollers.
- Can set eyelets into Pandora Style or large hole beads up to 1 inch long.
- Package comes with the tool, a packet of sample eyelets and a sheet of instructions.
- Packaged in a Shrink wrapped, long skinny, pretty white, cardboard gift box.
NOTE: For the most part, the pin is supposed to be centered but since these are handmade, it may not be perfect. Let me assure you, this does not take away from being able to set your eyelets effectively.
You can get the 3/16" Slotted Paper Bead Roller with the Bead Easy Eyelet Setter as a Set!
1/4" Eyelet Setter Features
- Designed to work with actual Bead Cores to set them into large hole paper beads made with a 1/4" paper bead roller.
- This is a 2 part tool.
- The First Part is a 1/4" slotted paper bead roller.
- The Second Part is the Setter Pin.
- The Setter Pin fits inside the 1/4" slotted paper bead roller.
- Handles are made with the same handle as the Wood Handled Paper Bead Rollers and other Bead Easy Eyelet Setter
Eyelets or Bead Cores are Not Included With the 1/4" Paper Bead Roller and Setter Set