The item for Friday, October 11, 2019 is below.
Item: You are hunting for the "Cute Little Ghost".
Clue: You will find it in the Angel patterns!
The instant prize could be either a discount or a download of something that is free for today only.
"Pearl Beaded Choker"
This choker is made to match the Pearl Beaded earrings and Drawstring bag also available on this site. All three of these pieces would look great together as part of a Wedding ensemble. These items could also be made in other colors for the bride's maids or even for a formal event.Get Today's Pattern
Recently Uploaded Patterns
Recently Uploaded Bead Sheets
Featured Bead Sheet
New tips will be added on Tuesdays after 10/08/2019. It will then be called Tuesday's Tips! I hope to launch the new site during the week of Tuesday October 1, 2019 no matter where I am at in uploading pages to the new site.
- Need cheap storage? Cover a used cardboard box with a fun and colorful printed duck tape for a very colorful way of storing something you don't want to look at but
- Like to cut strips of paper ahead and store them? To keep them tame, use binder clips to keep them all together.
- Keep those zippered bags that sheets, blankets and curtains come in so you can use them to store projects you are currently working on.
- Use a bingo wand to pick up stray pins and other small metal objects for fast and easy clean up!
- If you are working on a hand sewing project, thread 4 or 5 needles at a time for quick thread changes when you get to the end of your thread in the middle of your seam.
Word of the Day
noun mil·li·ner | \ ˈmi-lə-nər \ Definition of milliner : a person who designs, makes, trims, or sells women's hats