The item for Wednesday, October 9, 2019 is below.
Item: You are hunting for the "Spiderweb Tealight Candle Holder".
Clue: You will find it in the Granny Square patterns!
The instant prize could be either a discount or a download of something that is free for today only.
This scrunchy was designed with the USA holidays in mind but could be adapted for any holiday no matter where you are just by altering the colors.Get Today's Pattern
Recently Uploaded Patterns
Recently Uploaded Bead Sheets
Featured Bead Sheet
Orange Yellow Filigree
New tips will be added on Tuesdays after 10/08/2019. It will then be called Tuesday's Tips! I hope to launch the new site during the week of Tuesday October 1, 2019 no matter where I am at in uploading pages to the new site.
- Need cheap storage? Cover a used cardboard box with a fun and colorful printed duck tape for a very colorful way of storing something you don't want to look at but
- Like to cut strips of paper ahead and store them? To keep them tame, use binder clips to keep them all together.
- Keep those zippered bags that sheets, blankets and curtains come in so you can use them to store projects you are currently working on.
- Use a bingo wand to pick up stray pins and other small metal objects for fast and easy clean up!
- If you are working on a hand sewing project, thread 4 or 5 needles at a time for quick thread changes when you get to the end of your thread in the middle of your seam.
Word of the Day
noun fi·ber | \ ˈfī-bər \ Definition of fiber 1: a thread or a structure or object resembling a thread: such as a(1): a slender root (as of a grass) (2): an elongated tapering thick-walled plant cell void at maturity that imparts elasticity, flexibility, and tensile strength b(1): a strand of nerve tissue : AXON, DENDRITE (2): one of the filaments composing most of the intercellular matrix of connective tissue (3): one of the elongated contractile cells of muscle tissue c: a slender and greatly elongated natural or synthetic filament (as of wool, cotton, asbestos, gold, glass, or rayon) typically capable of being spun into yarn d: mostly indigestible material in food (such as legumes, whole grains, and vegetables) that stimulates the intestine to peristalsis and promotes elimination of waste from the large intestine : BULK, ROUGHAGE dietary fiber trying to get more fiber in her diet 2: material made of fibers especially : VULCANIZED FIBER 3a: an element that gives texture or substance b: basic toughness : STRENGTH, FORTITUDE c: essential structure or character the very fiber of a person's being