The item for Tuesday, November 12, 2019 is below.
Item: You are hunting for "Apple Pie".
Clue: You will find it in the Pot Holder patterns!
The daily scavenger hunt item can only be found for one day.
I no longer keep them available to find for the whole month.
The instant prize could be either a discount or a download of something that is free for today only.
Work UpdateAs you may or may not know, I also make and sell a number of paper bead tools. Today I spent most of the day making the needle tools I include with the set of Adjustable Length paper bead rollers so I didn't upload as many patterns or other pages as I wanted to.
This stocking is made almost in the same way a knit pair of socks is made. The cuff is made first, then the leg, then the heel flap. Then the foot is formed then the toe. This stocking can also double as a boot sock to actually wear! This fits me! I have a size woman's size 7 foot! I think it looks and works much better as a Christmas stocking though.
When you get to the current featured Pattern, if the pattern is already free, you will be able to see the whole pattern and download the PDF file. If the pattern is for paid members, you will no longer be able to see the whole pattern or download the PDF file without either purchasing it or by becoming a member. The featured pattern is now just a way for me to remind you about patterns available on the site.
A Page is Back!I am bringing back the Word Search and Sudoku puzzles! The first one to be back is below!
It's Back! Paper Bead Project
Paper Bead Witch Hat Earrings
Recently Uploaded Patterns
All of the Bookmarks are Back!
Recently Uploaded Bead Sheets
Featured Bead Sheet
- Instead of using a planner as a planner, use it as a journa to record the things you have done each day, record the weather, ideas that came into your head, people you meet etc...
- You can use an old post earring as a tack on a cork board!
- Use a junk piece of cardboard as a glue palate. When you are done with it, you can just toss it!
- Use a heavy large metal 2½" diameter washer as a pattern weight. They are not expensive and work really well to keep paper patterns in place while cutting your fabric for projects. You can cover them with colorful duck tape to make them more fun!
- If you like to use old toothbrushes for cleaning crevaces and tight spaces, wrap a piece of black or any color, duck tape around the handle to remind yourself which toothbrush is for cleaning and not brushing your teeth.
Word of the Day
bruit verb BROOT Definition : report, rumor — usually used with about