The item for Monday, October 14, 2019 is below.
Item: You are hunting for the "A Spiderweb with a Spider".
Clue: You will find it in the Dishcloth patterns!
The instant prize could be either a discount or a download of something that is free for today only.
This coaster was designed with a wedding reception in mind. A whole bunch of these could be made for the Bridal Party's table. Or you can use it any time of the year for special occasions. You could also crochet a bunch of them together for various projects such as placemats, bedspreads, doilies and more!
Recently Uploaded Patterns
Recently Uploaded Bead Sheets
Featured Bead Sheet
New tips will be added on Tuesdays after 10/08/2019. It will then be called Tuesday's Tips! I hope to launch the new site during the week of Tuesday October 1, 2019 no matter where I am at in uploading pages to the new site.
- Need cheap storage? Cover a used cardboard box with a fun and colorful printed duck tape for a very colorful way of storing something you don't want to look at but
- Like to cut strips of paper ahead and store them? To keep them tame, use binder clips to keep them all together.
- Keep those zippered bags that sheets, blankets and curtains come in so you can use them to store projects you are currently working on.
- Use a bingo wand to pick up stray pins and other small metal objects for fast and easy clean up!
- If you are working on a hand sewing project, thread 4 or 5 needles at a time for quick thread changes when you get to the end of your thread in the middle of your seam.
Word of the Day
damask noun dam·ask | \ ˈda-məsk \ Definition of damask (Entry 1 of 2) 1: a firm lustrous fabric (as of linen, cotton, silk, or rayon) made with flat patterns in a satin weave on a plain-woven ground on jacquard looms 2: DAMASCUS STEEL also : the characteristic markings of this steel 3: a grayish red damask adjective Definition of damask (Entry 2 of 2) 1: made of or resembling damask 2: of the color damask