The item for Monday, October 15, 2019 is below.
Item: You are hunting for the "A Pumpkin with a Puppy, Kitten and Ghost".
Clue: You will find it on a page with a blue bead sheet!
The instant prize could be either a discount or a download of something that is free for today only.
"Flag Star Fridgie"
This star fridgie is made with the stitch the flag stitch. The star motif in this pattern can easily be made into a 6 pointed star for use in an afghan.
When you get to the current featured Pattern, you will be able to see the whole pattern but you will no longer be able to download the PDF file without either purchasing it or by becoming a member.
Recently Uploaded Patterns
Recently Uploaded Bead Sheets
Featured Bead Sheet
Blue Green Paint Splash
- Seventeen compartment floss organizers are great for storing so much more than just embroidery floss! Use them for beads, and anything else that is small that you need to keep organized for any type of crafting!
- When working with black thread or yarn, put a white towel or cloth across your lap so you can see your stitches better.
- If you cut your paper into strips with a rotary cutter, cutting mat and ruler, help keep the ruler in place better and more securely with a 4 or 5 pound weight. A neoprene covered hand weight works great for this! You might also want to put some non skid pads on the back side of your ruler to give it more traction.
- If you have a favorite pattern you like to make over and over again, slip a copy of it in a page protector and store it in a 3 ring binder.
- Doing rubbings with crayons on interesting textures is a great way to make bead sheets! Imagine the different color combination possibilities!
Word of the Day
fabric noun fab·ric | \ ˈfa-brik \ Definition of fabric 1a: STRUCTURE, BUILDING b: underlying structure : FRAMEWORK the fabric of society 2: an act of constructing : ERECTION specifically : the construction and maintenance of a church building 3a: structural plan or style of construction b: TEXTURE, QUALITY —used chiefly of textiles c: the arrangement of physical components (as of soil) in relation to each other 4a: CLOTH sense 1a b: a material that resembles cloth 5: the appearance or pattern produced by the shapes and arrangement of the crystal grains in a rock