The item for Sunday, October 29, 2019 is below.
Item: You are hunting for the "Halloween Pumpkin Mask".
Clue: You will find it in the Pillow patterns!
The daily scavenger hunt item can only be found for one day.
I no longer keep them available to find for the whole month.
The instant prize could be either a discount or a download of something that is free for today only.
This pumpkin bag is the perfect Trick Or Treat bag for your little one. Or you can use it during the Fall holidays to store those plastic store bags. That is what is inside the example in the picture.
When you get to the current featured Pattern, you will be able to see the whole pattern but you will no longer be able to download the PDF file without either purchasing it or by becoming a member.
Recently Uploaded PatternsSpring Fling Potholder
Spring Fiesta Scrunchie
Fabric Strip Door Mat
Wrist Rest Cover
Recently Uploaded Bead Sheets
Featured Bead Sheet
- Buy one extra skein of yarn than you think you need. You can always use the left overs for a different project.
- When doing English Paper Piecing, use wonder clips to hold your pieces together while stitching to keep them from shifting!
- Cover an empty veggie can with colorful duct tape for a place to store pens and pencils!
- When making sewn pincushions and stuffing them with walnut shells, be sure to finish stuffing them with polyester fiberfill to make the pincushion more full and firm.
- Empty egg cartons make great drawer organizers in the kitchen or office! You can store items like stray buttons, paper clips, loose change and any else that is small that doesn't have a designated place to be. The long empty side can be used to keep scissors and other long items neat and tidy.
Word of the Day
undulate verb UN-juh-layt Definition 1 : to form or move in waves : fluctuate 2 : to rise and fall in volume, pitch, or cadence 3 : to present a wavy appearance