The item for Wednesday, October 16, 2019 is below.
Item: You are hunting for the "Pumpkins and Black Cats".
Clue: You will find it in the Doily patterns!
The instant prize could be either a discount or a download of something that is free for today only.
"Flag Stitch Dishcloth"
This dishcloth combines the featured stitch the flag stitch with the double treble crochet. This is a great pattern for practicing this stitch.
When you get to the current featured Pattern, you will be able to see the whole pattern but you will no longer be able to download the PDF file without either purchasing it or by becoming a member.
Recently Uploaded Patterns
Recently Uploaded Bead Sheets
Featured Bead Sheet
Lavender and White Stripes
- Seventeen compartment floss organizers are great for storing so much more than just embroidery floss! Use them for beads, and anything else that is small that you need to keep organized for any type of crafting!
- When working with black thread or yarn, put a white towel or cloth across your lap so you can see your stitches better.
- If you cut your paper into strips with a rotary cutter, cutting mat and ruler, help keep the ruler in place better and more securely with a 4 or 5 pound weight. A neoprene covered hand weight works great for this! You might also want to put some non skid pads on the back side of your ruler to give it more traction.
- If you have a favorite pattern you like to make over and over again, slip a copy of it in a page protector and store it in a 3 ring binder.
- Doing rubbings with crayons on interesting textures is a great way to make bead sheets! Imagine the different color combination possibilities!
Word of the Day
lazy daisy stitch
lazy daisy stitch noun an embroidery stitch consisting of a long chain stitch, usually used in making flower patterns