The item for Thursday, October 10, 2019 is below.
Item: You are hunting for the "Spiderweb Suncatcher & Spider".
Clue: You will find it in the Jewelry patterns!
The instant prize could be either a discount or a download of something that is free for today only.
This placemat is a result of a request from one of the JPF Crochet Club members. It starts out as a sampler square but then is worked in the round after the 3rd row is complete. Imagine 6 of these on a white tablecloth with red plastic cups outside on a July 4th PicnicGet Today's Pattern
Recently Uploaded Patterns
Recently Uploaded Bead Sheets
Featured Bead Sheet
Blue Mirrored Posies
New tips will be added on Tuesdays after 10/08/2019. It will then be called Tuesday's Tips! I hope to launch the new site during the week of Tuesday October 1, 2019 no matter where I am at in uploading pages to the new site.
- Need cheap storage? Cover a used cardboard box with a fun and colorful printed duck tape for a very colorful way of storing something you don't want to look at but
- Like to cut strips of paper ahead and store them? To keep them tame, use binder clips to keep them all together.
- Keep those zippered bags that sheets, blankets and curtains come in so you can use them to store projects you are currently working on.
- Use a bingo wand to pick up stray pins and other small metal objects for fast and easy clean up!
- If you are working on a hand sewing project, thread 4 or 5 needles at a time for quick thread changes when you get to the end of your thread in the middle of your seam.
Word of the Day
noun tra·pun·to | \ trə-ˈpün-(ˌ)tō , -ˈpu̇n- \ plural trapuntos Definition of trapunto : a decorative quilted design in high relief worked through at least two layers of cloth by outlining the design in running stitch and padding it from the underside