The item for Sunday, October 13, 2019 is below.
Item: You are hunting for the "Pumpkin Drawstring Bag".
Clue: You will find it in the Ornament patterns!
The instant prize could be either a discount or a download of something that is free for today only.
"Lacet Ball Ornament"
These earrings were designed with a casual summer wedding in mind. Of course you can make them for any time and with any color thread but since June is the month for weddings, I thought it would be most appropriate to make them all white.
Recently Uploaded Patterns
Recently Uploaded Bead Sheets
Featured Bead Sheet
New tips will be added on Tuesdays after 10/08/2019. It will then be called Tuesday's Tips! I hope to launch the new site during the week of Tuesday October 1, 2019 no matter where I am at in uploading pages to the new site.
- Need cheap storage? Cover a used cardboard box with a fun and colorful printed duck tape for a very colorful way of storing something you don't want to look at but
- Like to cut strips of paper ahead and store them? To keep them tame, use binder clips to keep them all together.
- Keep those zippered bags that sheets, blankets and curtains come in so you can use them to store projects you are currently working on.
- Use a bingo wand to pick up stray pins and other small metal objects for fast and easy clean up!
- If you are working on a hand sewing project, thread 4 or 5 needles at a time for quick thread changes when you get to the end of your thread in the middle of your seam.
Word of the Day
rayon noun ray·on | \ ˈrā-ˌän \ Definition of rayon 1: any of a group of smooth textile fibers made from regenerated cellulose by extrusion through minute holes 2: a rayon yarn, thread, or fabric