The item for Friday, October 18, 2019 is below.
Item: You are hunting for the "Pumpkin Canister".
Clue: You will find it in the Scrunchy patterns!
The instant prize could be either a discount or a download of something that is free for today only.
"Gabrielle's Spring Gown"
This gown and hat is made up of mainly V-sts and can be completed in a day. It is a good beginner project especially since I have not made very many doll patterns like this. This pattern starts at the neck and works down in one piece all the way to the bottom but then the over skirt is worked onto the dress after the main part of the dress is complete.
When you get to the current featured Pattern, you will be able to see the whole pattern but you will no longer be able to download the PDF file without either purchasing it or by becoming a member.
Recently Uploaded Patterns
Recently Uploaded Bead Sheets
Featured Bead Sheet
Crazy Green Scribbles
- Seventeen compartment floss organizers are great for storing so much more than just embroidery floss! Use them for beads, and anything else that is small that you need to keep organized for any type of crafting!
- When working with black thread or yarn, put a white towel or cloth across your lap so you can see your stitches better.
- If you cut your paper into strips with a rotary cutter, cutting mat and ruler, help keep the ruler in place better and more securely with a 4 or 5 pound weight. A neoprene covered hand weight works great for this! You might also want to put some non skid pads on the back side of your ruler to give it more traction.
- If you have a favorite pattern you like to make over and over again, slip a copy of it in a page protector and store it in a 3 ring binder.
- Doing rubbings with crayons on interesting textures is a great way to make bead sheets! Imagine the different color combination possibilities!
Word of the Day
maunder verb MAWN-der Definition 1 : chiefly British : grumble 2 : to wander slowly and idly 3 : to speak indistinctly or disconnectedly