The item for Sunday, October 24, 2019 is below.
Item: You are hunting for the "Some Candy Corn".
Clue: You will find it in the Angel patterns!
The instant prize could be either a discount or a download of something that is free for today only.
"Small Elegance Doily"
This doily is designed with the bride in mind. It would make a great package topper for a wedding gift. She could then use it in her decor in her home.
When you get to the current featured Pattern, you will be able to see the whole pattern but you will no longer be able to download the PDF file without either purchasing it or by becoming a member.
Recently Uploaded Patterns
Recently Uploaded Bead Sheets
Featured Bead Sheet
Green and White Stripes
- Try not to change crochet hooks in the middle of a project. Not all hooks are created equal and may throw off your gauge.
- You can make your own dry erase board by simply laminating a blank white piece of card stock!
- You can turn any desk lamp into a work lamp by just using daylight balanced light bulbs instead of cool white or soft white bulbs.
- If you are working on a small project, that will fit into a one gallon plastic bag you can flatten it and store it in a magazine file.
- Small white trash bags with the curvy handle ties make great little ghosts for outside Halloween decorating. Stuff the bottom end with old plastic shopping bags, wrap a rubber band around it for a neck and put it on the end of a dowel or broken branch and stick the end of the branch into the ground.
Word of the Day
spoonerism noun SPOO-nuh-riz-um Definition : a transposition of usually initial sounds of two or more words (as in tons of soil for sons of toil)