Starting November 10, the Daily Featured Pattern will no longer be free unless it is already a free pattern. Look at it this way, I am just featuring a pattern on the site to remind you that the pattern is there.
What will be free each day will be the page that the scavenger hunt item will be on. When you find the scavenger hunt item, I will make sure that the page that it is on will be free for that day.
The free item may be paper bead templates in the future, when I start adding them to the site. Most of the time it will be a members only crochet pattern. I also plan to add bead sheet bundles to go with the free individual bead sheets that are on the site. Those will also offered as freebies for the scavenger hunt when I start adding them to the site.
The main reason I am making this change is because it is not fair to the paid members for me to be giving away more than one free pattern or members only page per day. Paid members have to come first.
Check out today's newsletter for October 17, 2019.
The item for Thursday, October 17, 2019 is below.
Item: You are hunting for the "Abigail Witch Air Freshener Doll".
Clue: You will find it in the Pot Holder patterns!
The instant prize could be either a discount or a download of something that is free for today only.
"Something Blue Bookmark"
This bookmark is made with a combination of cross stitch and crochet and would be great made with any color combination.
When you get to the current featured Pattern, you will be able to see the whole pattern but you will no longer be able to download the PDF file without either purchasing it or by becoming a member.
Recently Uploaded Patterns
Recently Uploaded Bead Sheets
Featured Bead Sheet
Lacy Blue Filigree
- Seventeen compartment floss organizers are great for storing so much more than just embroidery floss! Use them for beads, and anything else that is small that you need to keep organized for any type of crafting!
- When working with black thread or yarn, put a white towel or cloth across your lap so you can see your stitches better.
- If you cut your paper into strips with a rotary cutter, cutting mat and ruler, help keep the ruler in place better and more securely with a 4 or 5 pound weight. A neoprene covered hand weight works great for this! You might also want to put some non skid pads on the back side of your ruler to give it more traction.
- If you have a favorite pattern you like to make over and over again, slip a copy of it in a page protector and store it in a 3 ring binder.
- Doing rubbings with crayons on interesting textures is a great way to make bead sheets! Imagine the different color combination possibilities!
Word of the Day
genial adjective JEE-nee-ul Definition 1 : favorable to growth or comfort : mild 2 : marked by or freely expressing sympathy or friendliness 3 : displaying or marked by genius
Page 39 of 41